Paul B. Webber
- Kendrick & Malane, Yakima, Washington, 2021 to Present. Areas of practice include criminal law and traffic cases.
- Assistant City Attorney, City of Yakima, 2019 to 2021. Areas of practice included prosecuting and handling criminal cases, civil infractions, impoundments, civil matters on behalf of the City of Yakima, and police training.
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, Yakima County, 2017 to 2019. Areas of practice included prosecuting cases occurring in Yakima County on behalf of the State of Washington. Cases included misdemeanor and felony matters including but not limited to: DUIs, Assault DV, Felony DUIs, and Vehicular Homicide matters.
- Associate Attorney, Woods & Brangwin, PLLC, Wenatchee, Washington, 2012 to 2017. Areas of practice included criminal law, worker’s compensation, personal injury, and family law.
- Served as Chair and Member, Washington Young Lawyer’s Committee (WYLC) of the Washington State Bar Association (WSBA), 2014 to 2018.
- Instructor, Gonzaga Street Law, 2011 to 2012. Instructed high school students in basic legal courses in Spokane, Washington.
- Moderate Means Program - WSBA, 2011 to 2012, program dedicated to finding attorneys for low-income individuals in need of legal aid.
- Rule 9 Intern, Law Offices of J. Scott Miller, PLLC, Spokane, Washington, 2010 to 2012.
- Law School
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law. Spokane, Washington, June 2012.
- Gonzaga Law Review
- B.S/B.A. (Economics)/(Political Science) cum laude, Central Washington University. Ellensburg, Washington, June 2009.
- Top College of Business Scholar
- High School
- Eisenhower High School, Yakima, Washington, June 2005.
We defend people accused of criminal offenses and people charged with major traffic offenses. We appear almost daily in District Courts, Municipal Courts and Superior Courts throughout Central Washington. The information we provide on this Website pertains only to cases in the state of Washington, not any other states.